ISO 20000 (IT Services)
ISO 20000 Certification
Information Technology Service Management
ISO 20000 is the international standard for IT Service Management that allows IT associations to ensure that their ITSM processes are compatible with business conditions as well as international standards.
The ISO-20000 standard helps businesses benchmark their service delivery, measure service conditions, and assess their performance. It is widely linked to ITIL and heavily relied upon.
Benefits of ISO-20000 Certificate
ISO- 20000 can help your company benchmark it’s ITSM, improve services, demonstrate its ability to meet customer expectations, and establish a framework for independent evaluation.
- Provides competitive advantage by demonstrating accountability and excellent service quality.
- Provides access to key requests, as many public sector organizations want their IT service providers to demonstrate ISO 20000 compliance.
- Assures guests that their service requests will be met.
- Enables service providers to capture, measure and evaluate their service operating processes and services, reflecting a culture of measurable effectiveness and continuous development.
- Reduces the cost of compliance with various rules and regulations such as PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) and Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- ITIL practices are used to help optimize the repository and processes.
Interested? Talk with us to Setup a Meeting!